It’s SHARK WEEK 2022!
With such promising programming this year, like Air Jaws: Top Guns, Impractical Jokers Shark Week Spectacular and Jaws vs. Kraken, we are in for quite a week.
Educational? I sure hope so. Thrilling? We shall see if this year lives up to the hype!
Over the years, your comments on my shark coverage, from South Africa to Hawaii to the Bahamas to Atlanta, have shown me that I am not alone in my love for the toothy predators. For all my Sharkophile friends out there on the hunt for the best in shark paraphernalia, I’ve got you covered!
Check out this comprehensive shark gift guide for 22 ideas to celebrate Shark Week!
2. Great White Shark Costume for Kiddos. It’s never too early to start teaching your babies about the apex predators of the sea.
3. Greg Norman Cap. Greg “The Shark” Norman is quite the golfer, but off the course, he has a line of shark-themed goodies, from caps to wine to clothes.
4. Shark Hat. As seen on my Maid of Honor’s head at our wedding reception.
5. Collapsible Shark Laundry Hamper. I don’t know anyone who actually puts their clothes in the hamper, but it’s cute.
6. Shark Desk. A must-have for the home office of any shark-lover.
7. Shark Shower Curtain. The only way to get clean.
8. Hammerhead Bottle Opener. Made of zinc with chrome plating, this little guy makes a gorgeous housewarming gift. Hint hint.
9. OCEARCH Shark Trucker Hat by Costa. A portion of the proceeds from each OCEARCH shirt are donated back to OCEARCH, my favorite shark non-profit. Read more about my recent adventure onboard the OCEARCH ship!
10. Sharkbanz. Loving sharks doesn’t mean you want them popping up unexpectedly, right? This band is said to deter sharks with magnetic technology. I’ve used it a few times and haven’t seen a single shark… so I guess it works!
11. Shark Dog Costume. You can probably guess what my pup is going to be for Halloween…
12. Wren & Glory Shark Week Hoodie. Shark Week has an official merch store on the Discovery Channel site. I’m a big fan of this finned hoodie!
13. TOM’s Shark Slip-ons. Take Shark Week with you anywhere with these sport and comfy slip-ons.
14. Remote Control Flying Shark. No one actually needs an inflatable, flying, remote-controlled shark, but gift guides aren’t really about needs, right?
15. Shark Ice Cube Tray. At my house, your cocktails come with shark fins. Sorry, not sorry.
16. Shark Swimsuit. I’m not going to lie. You almost have to be a contortionist to put this suit on, but it’s so worth it. Second runner up that’s way easier to wear: this cowboy-cat-riding-a-shark-on-a-rainbow swimsuit will ensure you’re the talk of the pool party.
17. Shark Coochie Board. I disagree that people can’t say charcuterie, but I still love the idea of creating a shark-cuterie board for all your Shark Week viewing parties. I’m not sure if raw tuna and sour gummy sharks are a great taste combo, but you know what? Life is too short to worry about all that. You do you!
18. Megalodon Cookie Cutter. A must-have for any shark lover who also bakes. (Hi, it’s me.)
19. Glow-in-the-dark Shark Tail Blanky. It’s cozy, it glows and it’s perfect for sleepovers, camping, etc.
20. Shark Boop Pillow. Every Floridian house needs this.
21. Remote Control Shark Toy for Pool. Forget RC cars and boats. Sharks are where it’s at.
22. Shark Lady Children’s Book. This is the story of a woman who dared to dive, defy, discover, and inspire. This is the story of Shark Lady. One of the best science picture books for children, Shark Lady is a must for both teachers and parents alike!
Shark Week 2022 kicks off tonight on Discovery Channel, so do a bit of online shopping in my gift guide and then tune in! If you can’t get enough sharks, shark goodies, shark photos and shark attire, check out my Pinterest board I HEART SHARKS, and my oft-updated Facebook album, Angie Away Celebrates Shark Week.
- Shark onesie? Zipped!
- Dorsal fin hat? Snugly in place!
- Cold beverage with fin-shaped ice cubes? In hand!
- Shark-cuterie board filled with sushi and gummy sharks? Obviously.
- TV tuned to Discovery Channel? DONE.
Are y’all ready for Shark Week?!
This is not a sponsored post, I just looooove Shark Week. Some of the above links are affiliates and some are not. If you decide to purchase, I may earn a percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps me pay for future shark-related endeavors, so I, along with my shark friends, thank you!