Shark onesie? Zipped!
Dorsal fin hat? Snugly in place!
Cold beverage with fin-shaped ice cubes? In hand!
TV tuned to Discovery Channel? DONE.
Are y’all ready?!
It’s SHARK WEEK!
With such promising programming this year, like Wrath of a Great White Serial Killer, Nuclear Sharks, Sharksanity and a Tiger Beach segment entitled Violent Shark Sex (?!), we are in for quite a week.
Educational? I sure hope so. Thrilling? We shall see if this year lives up to the hype!
For all my Sharkophile friends out there on the hunt for the best in shark paraphernalia, I’ve got you covered! Check out this list of 16 goodies for shark lovers of all ages.
2. Chomp and Stomp SharkBib and Booties Gift Set. It’s never too early to start teaching your babies about the apex predators of the sea.
3. Greg Norman Cap. Greg “The Shark” Norman is quite the golfer, but off the course, he has a line of shark-themed goodies, from caps to wine to clothes.
4. Shark Hat. As seen on my Maid of Honor’s head at our wedding reception.
5. Lokai Shark Limited Edition Bracelet. In honor of Shark Week, Lokai partnered with the Discovery Channel to create a limited edition bracelet. Proceeds support Oceana in a movement to save a species and preserve balance both in and out of the water.
6. Shark Desk. A must-have for the home office of any shark-lover.
7. Shark Shower Curtain. The only way to get clean.
8. Hammerhead Bottle Opener. Made of zinc with chrome plating, this little guy makes a gorgeous housewarming gift. Hint hint.
9. OCEARCH Shark Tank Top by Costa. A portion of the proceeds from each OCEARCH shirt are donated back to OCEARCH, my favorite shark non-profit. Read more about my recent adventure onboard the OCEARCH ship!
10. Sharkbanz. Loving sharks doesn’t mean you want them popping up unexpectedly, right? This band is said to deter sharks with magnetic technology. I’ve used it a few times and haven’t seen a single shark… so I guess it works!
11. Shark Dog Costume. Man’s best friend dressed as a shark? Almost reason enough for me to get a dog.
12. Official Shark Week Hoodie. Shark Week has an official merch store on the Discovery Channel site. I’m a big fan of this finned hoodie!
13. TOM’s Shark Backpack. Take a bite of out middle school.
14. Remote Control Flying Shark. No one actually needs an inflatable, flying, remote-controlled shark, but gift guides aren’t really about needs, right?
15. Shark Ice Cube Tray. At my house, your cocktails come with shark fins. Sorry, not sorry.
16. Shark Swimsuit. I’m not going to lie. You almost have to be a contortionist to put this suit on, but it’s so worth it.
Shark Week 2016 kicks off tonight on Discovery Channel, so do a bit of online shopping in my gift guide and then tune in! If you can’t get enough sharks, shark goodies, shark photos and shark attire, check out my Pinterest board I HEART SHARKS, and my oft-updated Facebook album, Angie Away Celebrates Shark Week.
And if you’d like to have some shark adventures of your own, great news! Gogobot asked me to put together a guide to shark fun around the world, so take a look and start planning.
This is not a sponsored post, I just looooove Shark Week. Some of the above links are affiliates and some are not. If you decide to purchase, I may earn a percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps me pay for future shark-related endeavors, so I, along with my shark friends, thank you!