My name is Angie and I am a blogger, publicist and influencer with more than 15 years in the travel and communications industries. I speak at conferences around the world about blogging and social media, and after so many of you have asked, I’ve decided to launch a one-on-one blog coaching service. If you’re interested, take a look at my services below and get in touch!
Read more about me and my experience here.
I think I can guess what brings you here … because I’ve been there, too!
- You’re thinking of starting a blog but have no idea how
- You started a blog but got stuck after a while and can’t figure out what next steps you should take
- You’re overwhelmed by the amount of information out there and you feel like you’ve tried everything already
- You’re a business and you want to see results on social media but you can’t break through the noise
- You see other bloggers and influencers with half the talent you have succeeding, and can’t figure out why it isn’t working for you
If you’re committed to creating an online brand that resonates with readers, then you’ve come to the right place. And there’s good news and great news. The good news is, you can do it! The great news is that I can help save you time trying to wade through a sea of eBooks and online courses. Let’s chat!
MY MISSION IS TO HELP YOU TELL YOUR STORY
Whether you’re a blogger, an influencer or a small business who just can’t seem to break through the noise, I’m here to help you find a customized strategy that works for you.
HOW’D I BECOME A BLOGGING & SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT?
I started my first lifestyle blog – BigAppleAngie.com – way back in 2006. I didn’t have a plan to become a professional blogger at the time of course, but my background as a publicist put me on that path long before it was something you could get paid to do. In 2010, I left my career doing public relations and social media for travel companies and destinations to go out and see the world for myself, writing about it along the way.
Fast forward more than a decade later and my site, AngieAway.com, is one of the oldest and most respected blogs in the travel and lifestyle space. I’ve learned a zillion lessons (sometimes the hard way) and found over time that blogging is about more than good content — so much more!
Navigating an ever-changing medium is no walk in the park, but my experience as both a publicist and a journalist has given me a unique look into the world of bloggers and influencers. No matter how much you love writing or taking photos, there’s more to success as a content creator than talent! I’m not going to teach you to write or take pretty photos — I’m here to help you figure out the bigger picture.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING & BLOG COACHING SERVICES
Ideal for beginning to intermediate bloggers, influencers, content creators and small businesses with an online presence
During our one-on-one blogging or social media intensive coaching sessions, my expertise is at your disposal! This is your chance to pick my brain, bounce ideas off me and ask all the questions that have been weighing on you. Ask me anything about blogging, social media, travel, working with brands, strategy, time management, increasing followers/engagement and monetizing. I will tailor advice to your niche, challenges and ultimate goals.
I’m an expert in creating strategic plans based on your goals, strengths and subject matter. We’ll use part of the time to brainstorm ideas and then we can customize a step-by-step action plan for your personal blogging style and end game. *Available via Zoom
- 60 Minutes | $99
- 3 Sessions | $249
- 5 Sessions | $399
Additional topics we can cover:
- Pros, cons and reality of starting a blog
- Influencer life – what’s it really like
- Setting & meeting your personal blogging goals
- Creating a roadmap to success
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- How to pitch brands
- Creating a compelling press kit
- How to come up with unique content
- Attracting the right readers
- Growing traffic
- Monetizing your blog
- How to land press trips and influencer campaigns
- Affiliate Marketing
- Pinterest account tips and tricks
- Guest posting opportunities
- Facebook & Twitter marketing
Ready to start this journey? Book a package and I’ll get back to you ASAP to coordinate your session.
Let’s Do a Blog / Social Media / Brand Audit
- Struggling to connect with your audience?
- Wondering why your bounce rate is so high?
- Curious how to make your About page pop?
- Want tips to make your blog or Instagram stand out in a crowd?
Let me help you pinpoint your issues! Sometimes it takes a big picture perspective to root out stumbling blocks. I’ll take a comprehensive look at your online presence and send you a comprehensive overview with tips to improve.
If you’re looking for an honest review of the functionality, design and content of your site, brand or online platforms, look no further. Written review and 60 minute session where you can ask questions about your review or get more info on next steps.
Written Review & Follow-Up Chat $550
Social Media Management
For small and large business alike, Angie Away Media takes on a limited number of clients per year. Let the experts run your social platforms while you watch business pour in! We manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest platforms on monthly retainer. Interested? Reach out for rates and a press kit.